Check out our options and features.
    Check out our options and features.

Pucher Insurance   can provide insurance coverage for all your travel needs.

Dan Pucher: Insurance Broker

Our Travel Insurance Options

Canadians travelling

Government health plans only provide limited medical coverage while you are travelling out of your home province. Travel medical insurance provides excess emergency coverage for Canadians travelling out of their home province. read more


Expatriate insurance provides medical coverage for persons living and working outside their own country. It will also provide coverage upon their return home until they are covered under a provincial plan.read more


We can provide emergency medical coverage for your organization whether you are travelling outside of Canada or coming to Canada. Coverage is available from a few days up to one year at a time. read more

Visitors To Canada

Visitors to Canada and non residents are not covered under this system. We can provide emergency medical coverage for sickness and accident.read more

International Students

International students who come to Canada are not covered under a government health plan. Canadian students studying abroad will not be covered adequately under their government health plan. read more

Super Visa

Citizenship and Immigration Canada introduced Super Visa for parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents in Canada. The purpose of this is for faster family re-unification. Previously, wait times for parental sponsorship applications took up to eight years to process while the Super Visa can be issued in eight weeks. read more

Claims examples provided by TuGo.