Travel Medical Insurance Broker
About Your Agent
My name is Dan Pucher and I am a travel medical insurance agent. I place coverage with different insurance companies. This gives you, the client, a choice of insurers which can result in better coverage and lower premiums.
I began selling travel insurance in 1993 and established a website in 2003. Presently, I am licenced in these provinces:
- British Columbia
In addition to travel insurance I also sell life and disability insurance.
- Business Administration Diploma from Canadore College in North Bay, Ontario
- Obtained Life and Accident and Sickness Insurance Licence in 1992
- Completed Associateship Program (AIIC) of the Insurance Institute in 1993
- Obtained Level II Life and Accident and Sickness Insurance Licence in 1995
- I have completed courses in the Life Management Association Program